Camping at Bon Echo: July 8-10, 2005
Can't believe I forgot to blog about my camping trip! :) It's the heat and humidity, I tell ya, he he. Anyways, let's see....got a lot of mosquito bites, more than I thought I would; tried to stay out of the sun as much as possible, but despite that, I still got a terrible allergic reaction in the form of a rash/hives (not sure if it was the sun, the mosquitoes, or something else...); we relaxed and lounged around so much over the weekend (well, maybe it seemed more excessive to me since I decided not to take part in ultimate frisbee in the water, or the hiking because of too many mosquitoes); but I got to hang out with Agnes, and the two of us hiked along the lake shore instead, while squinting and trying to keep an eye out for the three guys who were attempting to swim across the lake through a sudden big wind and rain storm along with a busy weekend of water traffic. Next year, I am going canoeing and exploring, even if I have to go by myself! :)
Pictures from the camping weekend: (how did we manage to forget a group photo?!!! unbelievable, he he)
Pictures from the camping weekend: (how did we manage to forget a group photo?!!! unbelievable, he he)
Nigel: http://www.masquer.net/johnson/Nigel/Photos/2005_/Camping/
Hubert: http://www.uhoreg.ca/photos/travel/bonecho2005/?mode=browse

